Nicholeen shares some stories about the importance of having a vision for you and your children. She is often contacted by individuals who have see in the BBC show. She tells about a girl who is lost and not sure what to do with her life and is considering apprenticing as a piercing person.
- What if your child (or teenager) doesn’t care about the family vision or says it is stupid? That’s what seems to be happening with one of our kids. Nicholeen shares 5 ideas about vision.
- I have a question about the content of vision. Would it be bad to make our family being in the rodeo as part of our vision? Or do I just change the vision if my children's interests change.
- 7 year old not calm after rule of 3 and needs to be taken out of the room. I can't take him due to back it sends me into panic mode. He doesn't like to be taken there. But he is attention seeking with the tantrum. 5 second rule. Power struggle mode. Soft hold. Exception to rule. Be intuitive. Special moment, counseling session. I noticed good. I noticed every so often you arent happy. I decided in order to help you be happy to do a soft hold. You are in bondage to your emotions and I am going to free you.
- Help! I need advice as soon as possible. We just found out that our 17 year old has been drinking he was twice the legal limit and has been smoking 4 cigerettes per day. He needs to go to detox and a smoking cessation program. What do we do?
- My 17 year old daughter makes mountains out of mole holes in regards to computer time and her social life. She will get really upset. She's is a really good girl and the extreme is that she recently started cutting herself. Part of it is my fault since we really don't have a structure in place for.